Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello all :) I literally havent posted in forever but i think i should start up again, what do you think?
Well a lot as happened. I totally came out of my box and i'm so much louder and crzier than i already was! Ok so ive experimented with my hair color a lot in 2013, going from reds to browns and other colors, but i find that an auburn color looks best on me! *yayy* Ive established who my real friends are (the ones who have stood by me the whole time) Ive found a love for writing and blogging and making up weird stories in my head that would never come true, but putting them down on paper make me feel that maybe, in my wildest dreams, they might come true.
The last posts ive made have gotten pretty popular ;) *happy dance* so ive decided to come back to the blogging world with my ideas, DIY's, and me.. just blurting out random stuff that im not sure will ever get read. So get ready people you're going to be hearing a lot more from me, Midge :P (or Donna i dont really care)
And That Was a Message From Midge

No comments:

Post a Comment