Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Disney

Hello all :) I'm craving Disney right now.. like i think it's time to have a marathon, don't you think?? Literally Disney princesses make me beyond happy! And now time for my top ten Favorite Disney princesses.. just because ;)
1. Ariel 
She is my all time favorite Disney princess! i mean.. look at her shes so perfect <3
I always loved how he touched her back right here it's a subtle simple touch and it just meant so much and they are so close together hehehe!
2. Rapunzel 
Ok Rapunzel is funny, adorable, outgoing, and has a REALLY hot tour guide ;)
Disney frozen, I am so excited for this movie!
3. Anna
Ok Frozen is on of my favorite movies of all time! Just like Rapunzel i love how Spunky Anna is!
My new favorite princess... Elsa.
4. Queen Elsa
Shes so sweet! And so beautiful :)
Day 4 favorite Disney heroine Pocahontas  I think me and my sister watched this movie a thousand times!
5. Pocahontas 
Love her spirit of adventure!
Day 3: Favorite Heroine- Mulan. Most all of the Disney princesses have heroine-like qualities, but Mulan shows her qualities as a heroine very strongly. She did the unexpected, proved that women CAN make a difference in the world, and brought honor to her family. Being strong is important. #heroine #strong #honor
6. Mulan
Such a brave warrior!
Brave - I should get back into archery.  It's been a loooooong time.
7. Merida
1. I'm totally naming a kid Merida  2.She does archery like me!!
Cinderella since I was a little girl she was the best princess I think because she was not spoiled and was not treated in the best way, but was so sweet and happy no matter what.
8. Cinderella
Such a good movie! i love Cinderella <3
I think Tiana is one of the prettiest princesses
9. Tiana
I didn't really like this movie all too much, but she is one of the prettiest!
The Most Memorable Movie Princesses: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves's Snow White http://news.instyle.com/photo-gallery/?postgallery=114355#
10. Snow white
I'm pretty sure i watched this movie daily as a child :P

No comments:

Post a Comment