Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Healthy living!

Hello all :) it's a new year, so its a new star for mee! This year i promised myself i will get in the best shape of my life! Yes i am a little nervous.. dieting and exercise never work for me and i usually give up :( But NOT this time! I'm super motivated by my friends and sisters (who are all losing weight and i don't want to be the fat one of the group :P) they have been helping me mostly by Pinterest! (go to my pinterest its awesomeee!)
http://www.pinterest.com/donnagabrielle/

I hate working out :/ so im mostly eating a LOT better! mostly eating vegetables and chicken and soup and things :) but i never go three days without working out!! (i start to feel sloppy and fat and yuck its just not a good feeling) So i suggest that YOU, yes you on the computer, get off and get a good 30 minutes of exercise, you'll feel 10 times better i promise! 
"BUT I don't want to!"-You
-___- Freaking get up and do it you will regret it if you don't!
Plus working out makes you in a good mood and helps you metabolism *happy dance*
Umm thats really cool! I'm soo writing that down next to the treadmill. I usually give up after 20 minutes and walk for a while : /  oh well that works for me :)
Ummm guys, mind over matter really does work, think positive and you'll get there!
 fitness | Tumblr
^^DANG STRAIGHT! ^^

^Eat me! Eat me!^
Ugh how cute is that little pineapple? 
And That was a Healthy Message From Midge :*

No comments:

Post a Comment